Chennai, 8 August, 2019: Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2019, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “The year has commenced well with a strong revenue growth along with improved profitability margins. We are constantly evolving and innovating to meet the changing customer expectations. This focus will help us sustain the momentum”.
Key consolidated financial highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2019
- Billing at Rs 92.3 crores (decline of 2.6% q/q and growth of 3.3 % y/y)
- Revenue at Rs 95.5 crores (growth of 10.9 % q/q and 6.7 % y/y)
- PAT at Rs 9.3 crores (growth of 31.3% q/q, decline of 39.9% y/y)
- 4 millionactive profiles as at June 30, 2019
- Added 1.2 million profilesand 176,877 paid subscriptions during the quarter
- BharatMatrimony has been conferred with the prestigious ‘Superbrand 2019’ status by leading independent brand arbiter Superbrands India. This year’s effort was endorsed by 18,013 consumers who scored across 2018 brands and 244 categories
- BharatMatrimony’s “Find Your Equal” campaign, starring MS Dhoni, won the award for “Gender Sensitivity” at the International Advertising Association’s IndiAA regional awards nite in July this year. The award was for the positive portrayal of a woman’s right to equality in marriage.